- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB's Distribution Solutions Division provides utility, industrial and commercial customers with safe, smart and sustainable technologies for the distribution of electricity. With ABB AbilityTM enabled digital solutions at its core, our extensive portfolio includes distribution automation products, switching, limiting, measuring and sensing devices, switchgear, modular substation packages, and related services. In this position, you will be the technical lead and design authority for engineering activities related to medium voltage.
- Leading all technical aspects of entrusted projects from the area of DC Traction Power Supply.
- Realizing complex railway electrification engineering projects within the scope of Transformer-Rectifiers Group, DC Switchgears, Voltage Limiting Devices and other traction related equipment.
- Leading technical discussion with internal and external customers.
- Defining and leading project design activities providing technical leadership.
- Working based on project specification and applicable railway infrastructure European standards.
- Producing high quality documentation within the defined standards and schedules.
- Leadership in solving complex problems and deliver project requirements.
- Cooperating with internal factory functions, project managers to assure project contractual obligations and communicating with the team to achieve desired outcomes.
- MSc degree in Electrical Engineering or related.
- At least two year experience in field of electrical engineering, especially in DC Switchgears or power conversion equipment.
- Proven knowledge of traction equipment and systems preferably in DC traction power supply.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Understanding of DC traction power supply applications: Transformer-Rectifiers Group, DC Switchgears with solid understanding of IEC Railway standards and its applicability.
- Good practical and theoretical knowledge of engineering tools like E-Plan, Auto-Cad, Windchill would be an advantage.
- An advantage would be knowledge of Traction Energy Storage and Recuperation Systems.
- The ability and willingness to learn and develop practical and theoretical knowledge in technical areas related to DC traction power supply equipment.
- Good communication and collaboration skills in a multi-cultural global environment.
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies.
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas.
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market.
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills.
- Good working environment.
- Life insurance
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks