What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Project Leader - New Products Introduction
Your responsibilities include:
- Product change project coordination on plant level according to Mondelez standards
- From the business development perspective, cooperation with non-factory based functions as Marketing, Product Change Management communities, Finance, Planning, Procurement and Research & Development to support project implementation on the plant level.
- Manage proper external and internal communication – become interface between Plant and Business Units
- Close cooperation with factory functions (Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering, Logistics) to facilitate & execute planned product change
- Preparation/collection of project assumptions: sourcing, product costing assumptions, plant KPIs investment, volumes, R&D briefs
- Initiate, support & drive productivity initiatives raised
- Organize production trials and first production approvals in the plant
- Prepare feasibility studies for new initiatives
- Maintain plant menu card & organize product samples shipments
- Provide master data input related with new developments
- Participate in plant programs (safety, quality, Integrated Lean 6 Sigma, CI)
- Experience in project management
- Min. 2 years of professional experience (ideally in logistics)
- Fluent English and Polish (spoken & written)
- Master Degree (Economics, Food Technology, Engineering preferred)
- Advanced presentation skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and great communication
- Organizational and analytical skills together with the ability to work under time pressure
- Ability to work in cross-functional and international remote teams
- Joy of what you do :)
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits!
Let the joy begin!