RB is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes. RB Hygiene Home division is a wide portfolio of well-known brands like Finish, Vanish, Air Wick, Cilit Bang, Calgon, Bryza, Dosia, Lovela and Woolite.
Miejsce pracy: Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Analyzing product requirements and expectations of the category & country marketing department in relation to already introduced products (within a specific portfolio)
- Monitoring all of changes in existing products in the Factory and Subcontractors
- Documenting the process/status of category & marketing related projects implementation (within a specific portfolio)
- Performing Supply activities and supporting other functions in order to do the products as per RB standards at relevant cost.
- Supporting the category & country marketing department in activities preceding initiation of the production of a modified product.
- Analyzing the current products with in cross functional team and implementing formula, packaging & conversion cost optimization ideas agreed with marketing.
- Analyzing product change requirements and sharing the most optimized solution compliant with RB standards & business requirement.
- Collecting and analyzing the data related to the process of new product development in the NDM
- Analyzing current products & their financials with full understanding of processes coming from cross functional teams i.e. material cost, conversion cost, technologies used in factory.
The role requires:
2-5 years relevant experience (project leading, project management)
Fluency in English
Service and quality orientation, with attention to the details
Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
Understanding of planning, productions or procurement process will be an asset
Proficient in Office tools (Advanced Excel)
Self-organizing and strong results orientation
Readiness to deal with high complexity
Excellent self-time management skills
Wide package of additional benefits, including private medical care and sports card
Trainings and development opportunities
Developing competences in project management
Challenges from day one
A great chance to advance your career and gain experience in multi-functional and multi-national FMCG environment.
grupowe ubezpieczenie na życie pzu