Randstad Polska Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Would you like a truly global role taking you to exciting destinations and impressive factories across the world? And do you want to drive projects your way as part of an incredible team?
Then this is the job for you. As our new project manager, you will deliver technical equipment and entire new production lines within one of our global production facilities. And you will do so as part of an industry front runner known for its sustainable solutions and great work environment.
Our client is a global company on a mission – working towards a cleaner, greener future. At Group Technology, you will become part of the Cold End & Systems Solutions team. We commission state-of-the- art production technology and processes for the cold end and offline production lines. Lines that transform the functionality of our world-famous stone wool material – for instance to be used for acoustic purposes.
“Our team has a very open environment where you can always ask questions and are allowed to make mistakes. That’s how we learn and get better together.” - Section Manager
You will help ensure that our cold end and offline production lines worldwide have the most competitive, flexible and safe production platform in the industry. You will drive a range of projects from small machine deliveries and engineering support on existing lines to large brown field factory projects, installing complete production lines in an existing facility or rolling out new lines primarily in Europe, Asia and North America.
“When a project has been approved, you have the freedom to deliver it the way you think it should be done within boundary conditions for the project,” says Section Manager
You will oversee all phases of the projects, from concept study through specification and design to test, commissioning and after care on the site. This includes:
- Managing a complex stakeholder landscape across sales, supply chain, external suppliers as well as both top management and operators at the factory receiving the equipment
- Budgeting, milestone planning and reporting
- Travelling 60-100 days per year to visit stakeholders at our HQ and System Competence hub in Denmark, suppliers across the world and of course the production sites you are supporting
what we expect
We imagine that you have a bachelor’s degree in business management and engineering, mechanical engineering or similar as well as 5+ years of experience in project management – preferably from an international environment. Moreover, you:
- Can navigate a complex organisation and manage and satisfy various stakeholders
- Have the process understanding to support the engineers during installation and commissioning of new equipment
- Have a talent for motivating others to deliver as a team
- Are always one step ahead, anticipating and acting on potential project issues
- Are fluent in written and spoken English (additional languages would be an advantage)
- Are used to navigating IT tools when managing projects – such as Sharepoint and MS Projects
what we offer
A challenging job within a professional and ambitious company with high quality, innovative
products. You will be working on projects worldwide, supporting our colleagues in the
subsidiaries. It is an international career where you will meet different cultures and
colleagues from around the world. Your colleagues are helpful, professional and experienced
You will be part of an organization, offering personal and professional development with a
high degree of empowerment. We are proud of our friendly culture where teamwork and a
down to earth attitude are common.