Project Management Officer with German
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Umowa o pracę, Umowa agencyjna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
You will be responsible for?
- Support of development team;
- Creation of reports and their analysis;
- Optimalisation of project processes;
- Management of project accessibility (eg. access to tools);
- Invoicing of development services;
- Management of project documentation;
- Logistics and support of meetings (organisation and planning).
What do we expect from you?
- Good knowledge of English and German (B2/C1 level);
- Good knowledge of MS Office – especially Excel;
- Conscientiousness and communicativeness;
- Analytical and multitasking skills;
- Nice to have: knowledge of Automotive industry.
Co możemy Ci zaoferować?
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract;
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program;
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card and the lunch card);
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach;
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification);
- Additional foreign language classes;
- Various Happiness at work activities and sports initiatives;
- Remote work and flexible working hours;
- Paid employee referral program.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
„I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture. At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority. ”
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.