- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
We are looking for a senior project manager/business analyst to perform the role of facilitating the project for the Product Control (PC) function in the EMEA region as well as documenting the ’run book’ and the necessary controls.
- Input into Business Requirements Document (BRD) for all releases by working closely with product controllers to understand and document their requirements.
- Collaborate with IT business partners to define the work packages and understand the delivery timelines.
- Raise issues or risks in a timely manner and track internal and external dependencies while escalating items at risk when necessary.
- Contribute to producing all necessary project artifacts including Project Charters, Project Initiation Documents, and Design Authority compliance.
- Develop/review test cases/scripts align to functional requirement.
- Perform functional testing and analyze defects in collaboration with IT teams and assist with end user testing.
- Recommend, develop and implement process improvements and controls.
- Contribute to any necessary business partner working groups, operating committees and sponsor update meetings.
Essentials skills and qualifications:
- Extensive experience of Product Control/Valuations/ Transformational Change & IT experience in a leading Investment Bank setting.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills with a good understanding of Product Control processes, in particular daily P&L process, ledger close processes, and related controls.
- Results-oriented with a strong track record of leading change projects.
- Knowledge of Investment Banking products, trade lifecycle events, trading P&L processes.
- Pre-existing knowledge of Credit Suisse CFO Infrastructure is preferable.
- Detailed understanding of the Project Lifecycle and are a Business Analyst.
- Exhibits strong communication (written, verbal, presentational) skills, and can interact with senior internal clients.
- High profile role, high focus placement in a large, fast moving and dynamic program.
- Opportunity to partner across company globally working and managing relationships with all corporate grades.
- Additional working benefits
- Professional corporate environment.