- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first and only in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their short, mid and long-term goals.
Founded in 2012, the RTB House team is comprised of 500+ specialists in over 30 locations across the globe: New York, London, Tokyo, Singapore, São Paulo, Moscow, Istanbul, Dubai and Warsaw. It serves campaigns for more than 1,600 clients across EMEA, APAC and the Americas regions.
From 2018, after successfully deploying deep learning into 100 percent of its algorithms, RTB House develops two divisions, independent from R&D team, focused on leading innovation for MarTech solutions. The AI Marketing Lab provides an environment for inventing and advancing MarTech products. In addition, the Creatives Lab was created to investigate and improve the overall performance of creatives, as well as developing support for formats like dynamic display and video creatives that can be ultra-tailored to a client’s unique branding needs.
Project Manager CEENumer ref.: Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
What you will do:
- improve results on a business unit level by running dedicated projects;
- speed up new products and services adoption by supporting sales and upsell;
- determine and define project scope and objectives;
- provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress;
- measure project performance to identify areas for improvement;
- prepare status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information;
- identify and develop new opportunities with clients;
- perform CRM audit (preparing & generating reports of current sales activity);
- cooperate with other areas of the organization to increase efficiency.
- background related to project management, operations management or process improvement;
- excellence in prioritization and running projects end-to-end, ability to independently operationalize complex projects and communicate information and conclusions clearly and effectively;
- strong problem-solving skills, curiosity to understand complex concepts, together with very well-developed skills of logical and analytical thinking;
- strong analytical skills, demonstrated understanding of advanced analytics and big data will be an asset;
- proactivity, independence, ability to cooperate with different teams, and strong communication skills;
- self-motivation, initiative, and high energy, detail orientation, thoroughness;
- experience working in the online environment (preferably e-commerce) or basic knowledge of retargeting will be an asset;
- strong organizational skills and solution-oriented personality;
- entrepreneurial spirit;
- fluent English.
- possibility to drive impactful projects focused on existing business in close cooperation with market leadership;
- being a thought partner for the functional heads in HQ responsible for sales, account management and new products introduction;
- unique opportunity to learn from commercial and data science (BI) teams;
- an attractive salary;
- being part of an award-winning organization, one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe (Deloitte - Fast 50 CE 2018 and 2019, 24th in the tech sector in the Financial Times 1000: Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies 2019).