- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Pełny etat
We are looking for individual who demonstrates the following personal attributes and qualifications:
- Relevant experience (min. 2 years) in project/program management, preferably in e-commerce, digital, IT business;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – in Polish and English
- Professional services / client facing experience, working within international environment
- Project management skills and demonstrable ability to deliver high quality work
- Digital literacy and knowledge of web, e-commerce technologies
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Problem-solving mindset, flexible with creative and inquisitive mind
- Willingness to take ownership for delivery of e-commerce projects and driving marketing and business development activities
Nice to have:
- other languages than Polish and English
- project management certifications (e.g. PMI, AgilePM, SAFe)
- familiar with Agile project management methodologies
Your future role
- managing various eCommerce projects (developing sites, various enhancements and Omnichannel features)
- liaising between stakeholders, brands, business and IT teams to ensure transparent communication and efficient cooperation
- coordinating work of various teams in order to successfully deliver high quality product
- improving quality standards and procedures, looking for a new ways/approaches of projects delivery
- supporting scoping and business analysis to identify project challenges and points of improvements
- risk management, project planning, tracking & reporting, team management - according to best practices and project methodology
What we offer
- A competitive salary, plus benefits such as: medical insurance, sports card, participation in various employees sport teams and activities
- A successful, worthwhile, challenging place to work. Deloitte has access to amazing opportunities in CE Europe and worldwide. Deloitte Digital is already 4000 people strong, with studios on 5 continents
- Coaching program (you'll have a coach who will help you to reach your goals, develop yourself and guide you in your professional challenges)
- Opportunity to participate in internal and external workshops/certifications to build you as strong specialist in IT
- An incredibly friendly, entrepreneurial culture – we believe that great results can be achieved only with great people, in supportive atmosphere, where everyone is a part of a team and gets full support from all teammates.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
Deloitte Digital is a bold and innovative part of Deloitte. We offer everything digital from strategy, multi-channel, bespoke development and managed solutions.
Deloitte Digital is an innovative leader in online and mobile strategy, design and development, offering world-class knowledge and resources from the leading global business and technology consultancy.
We work with a wide range of iconic local and global organisations, helping them understand and profit from the online and mobile revolution.
Our focus is on the areas of digital strategy, mobile, social/web, content management and managed services. Underpinned by digital tech architecture, application implementation and development expertise. We approach our work with great energy and passion as we align our client’s business aspirations to the goals of the end user.
We want our recruitment process to be fast and transparent. Only selected candidates will be contacted (these who pass formal check) by the recruitment team.
- You will receive an invitation to complete online tests (Numerical & Verbal reasoning and English) within one week after submitting application form.
- You will be asked to complete tests within 72h.
- Only candidates who score 50 percentile will be invited for an interview.
- First stage interview takes 60 minutes, it is a competency based interview with Hiring Manager.
- Final stage will be conducted via phone interview with Digital Studio Leader.