- We’re a young, dynamic USA-based start up company with a Polish office in Warsaw, Miasteczko Nowy Wilanów.
- We are an e-commerce, online company, specilizing in sales on Amazon and Shopify.
- Our forward-thinking brand produces and sells online organic and 100% natural beauty, health and lifestyle products.
- We are looking for ambitious, talented and enthusiastic people to join our team to achieve ambitious and exciting goals
- We're high on company culture and friendly, family-alike environment.
- If you're a person who eager to take on any challenge and face any task, who loves to learn, achieve and has the "go getter" attitude - you're our pick!
Project Manager - eCommerce Start UP
- We provide training when needed/in areas where needed
- English speaking work environment
- Family-alike work atmosphere
- We offer independent contractor agreement (not a regular employment contract).
- In a small team (of 11) you get the ability to make a real impact on company's brand creative look
- Career opportunity to grow to higher level position organically (unlike rat races in corporations)
- Ability for your ideas to be heard and implemented (unlike in corporations)
- Being a part of pure, healthy movement (not products/businesses you don't care about)
- Being very detailed-oriented, organized and motivated to learn, create and contribute
- Being a good team player (we live and work by principles of kindness and business being a team sport).
- High motivation to learn and achieve ambitious goals.
- Being resourceful and not afraid to make decisions and think independently.
- Fluent english as we work in the english speaking office.
* Training on a unique skill set of the future.
* You will learn rare eCommerce knowledge no one else in Poland teaches or does
* Family-alike work atmosphere
* In a small team (of 11) you get the ability to make a real impact on company's decisions
* Career opportunity to grow to higher level position organically (unlike rat races in corporations)
* Ability for your ideas to be heard and implemented (unlike in corporations)
* Being a part of pure, healthy movement (not products/businesses you don't care about)
* Learning eCommerce skills that no one in Poland teaches or does
* English speaking office
* Working with other A-Players
- Time frame: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (work in our office), Sat & Sun (home office: around 3 hours each day but work from home as home office)
- We're a 100% english speaking office so please be comfortable to only communicate in english here (have couple of US-native team members who don't speak polish)
- You (just like all of us) will be wearing many hats: 70% of your work will be in brand management, company's operations, 20% administrative finance tasks (overseeing brand's budget, forecasting expenses, making some payments for the brand - no need for any specific knowledge - we will train you, you just need to like dealing with money and be very organized and detailed), some basic bookkeeping (on US LLC and Polish Sp Zoo - again, no need for prior experience in it, we will train you), then 10% responsibilities will include some customer service (via email only), some administration, implementing eCommerce new knowledge and tricks to our systems (you will learn A LOT with us and expand your skill set to tactics that no one in Poland teaches nor does) and "regular" office tasks too, like: - doing lots of research - logistics (ordering inventory on time from China and Poland) - creating and supervising SOPs - and even helping with physical production of our cosmetics (in our factory in Piaseczno-Kabaty to supervise processes or simply just to help with physical production from time to time to learn the process and jump in to help with everything when needed), but also running any errands for the company, like the rest of us - basically, for everyone involved on the mgmt level, "no job is too small" attitude has to be there naturally
- Being a dynamicly growing start-up, we're looking for a person that's naturally good at organizing, supervising multiple projects, team and tasks management, someone who wants to grow their career in Operations, Management or Finance, Logistics with the right company and is willing to put in the necessary work and commitment to build something meaningful and have a real impact while learning a unique skill set and creating exciting and pure products.
Apply only by filling this form:
If you meet our criteria, we will be in touch within 3 days (we hire fast!)
If you're ready to take on any challenge who loves to learn, grow, achieve and has the "go getter" attitude - you're our pick!