Project Manager for the R&D in E-Mobility
LOEWE POLAND Sp. z o.o.About the company
- Offer expired 25 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- Remote work
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
Coordination of the work of the team members and suppliers.
Management of the assigned resources and their efficient application.
Regular reporting and risk identification.
Simultaneous management of multiple projects.
Documentation of the projects.
Management and support for product testing.
Communication with partners, suppliers and other stakeholders.
- University degree in a technical field
Skills / Knowledge
• English, at least B2.
• At least basic knowledge in physics.
• Basic knowledge in electronics and mechanical systems.
• Experience as team leader and project manager.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Passionate manager with interest in technology.
• Independent problem-solver, capable of meticulous work but also able team player.
• Ability to lead by example, demonstrate natural authority.
• You should be enjoying the intense daily communication on different levels of company structure.
What we offer
well equipped work environment (HW, SW...)
chance to take part in development of attractive products, physical tests and experience the results of your work by riding.
small, highly motivated team
remote work (depends on the project stage)
full-time - employee or external contract
About the job
A development team working in the field of E-Mobility is looking for a new colleague! You should be familiar with project management in the field of research and product development. You will be a member of a small, flexible team where every member is directly responsible for the finished product. Vehicles we develop are a personal matter to us, so we offer and expect a high degree of ownership. More than a hierarchy or impressive job titles, we focus on passion, learning, and the ambition to make a top product.
The responsibility of Project Manager is to lead the R&D team and deliver the solutions within a given time frame and budget. He leads a small international team. We require experience with product development and technical background. We are looking for a manager, who will not only manage the team, but will actively participate in the design of the products.