- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
You will be responsible for scope clarification, budgeting, planning and execution of technical projects for units across the world.
You will report to the Head of Project management and work closely with the internal teams such as operations and engineering. It is expected that you will take ownership of the project and team to build a successful environment.
The responsibilities in this role will include:
- Delivering within agreed time and budget end-to-end, which means high quality in all aspects of planning, engineering, execution and documentation.
- Maintaining and further developing a strong collaboration with internal and external stakeholders across the value chain
- Effective and efficient planning, risk management, change management and cost control.
- Ensuring high quality specifications and scoping towards external partners and suppliers and drive alignment
- Driving engagement and an honest and open feedback culture
- Responsible, based on scope of work and design basis, for development of the overall and detailed design. You shall ensure that the design complies with contractual requirements, good engineering practice and complies with Rules, Regulations and Standards as applicable for the relevant offshore work. You shall ensure that design progress meets the contract schedule.
- Improving internal Project Management processes.
- Obtain and maintain knowledge of relevant Rules, Regulations and Standards within the key areas.
- Reporting and presenting projects to management and create awareness in the Organization
what we expect
- Master or bachelor’s Engineering degree or similar- Mechanical /Electrical/Structural(Naval Architect).
- Project management certification (PMP, CSM or similar)
Training and competencies
- Engineering, shipbuilding, offshore projects, drilling operations or similar relevant multi-disciplined experience.
- Minimum 3+ years of Project Management role in an international environment
- Strong communication skills. Full proficiency in English.
- High level of flexibility required for new tasks and priorities in a fast-changing environment.
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Leadership skills- who can build a ONE team mentality
- Computer literate, preferably experiences working with maintenance management systems.
- Experience writing and producing high quality procedures, reports and documents
- Microsoft office tool- maybe even MS dynamics applications
- Project planning tool experience- MS projects, Primavera or similar- Basic/medium
- ERP system – shall be able to understand the importance of such a system and know that it will be fundamental in the job.
- Thrive in an ambitious environment and welcome feedback as an efficient way to develop personal and professional skills.
- strong and experienced stakeholder manager, Strive to deliver high quality and possess great communication skills.
- Have a risk mitigation approach, possess good analytical skills, and present solutions
- Trustworthy, self-driven, ambitious and knows the importance of working together as a team to reach stretched targets.
- Hold a positive mindset, high level of energy and a relentless focus on maximizing impact and output.
- Curious by nature and gets motivated by expanding your capabilities.
- Person should be able deliver results through oneself and others
what we offer
- Great opportunity to work in an international company that values employees and provides right environment for right people
- Strong focus on work-life balance
- Private Health Care
- Group Life Insurance
- Prepaid card to cover your costs of entertainment, culture or food (after probation period)
- Pastries and fruits in the office
- Employee Pension Program
- Office located in well-communicated city area in Gdansk Centre
- Stationary work combined with business trips