- Trzy Lipy 3Gdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
SYDERAL Polska is a Polish SME established in 2016 providing electronics and software solutions for the space sector. The mission of SYDERAL Polska is delivering high quality products while maintaining the openness for applying innovative solutions within the space technology domain. The electronics and software for our clients are designed by first-rate Polish engineers with experience in the space sector. In order to reinforce our team, we are searching for a Project Manager
As a Project Manager, you are directly responsible for your project team; you lead people, follow-up their progress, assess their performance and identify possible improvement. As the customer's direct contact, you build and develop a trustful relationship with him, aiming to develop a long-term commercial partnership.
Your role includes the responsibility for the financial management of your project; you formalize the initial budget, follow-up resources and purchasing expenses and anticipate risks of overspendings;
Detailed project planning definition and update as well as internal and external communication related to the project progress are also part of your responsibilities.
In this regard, you proactively take all necessary measures to meet project targets in terms of quality, schedule and costs.
As a part of your leader role, you are in charge of the customer reporting and prepare internal project reviews during which you report progress and budget status to the Top Management.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Master degree in Electronics, Microelectronics, Physics or equivalent, completed with project management trainings.
- Good communicator, you appreciate human contacts and create spontaneously transparent and constructive relationship with your internal and external contacts. Naturally team-oriented, you are sincerely motivated in leading multidisciplinary teams (HW, SW, FPGA) and to federate them around project targets.
- With method and rigour, you are able to issue detailed project planning and can count on your large professional background in technological environments to understand issues and specific aspects of complex equipment.
- Thanks to a successful experience of minimum 5 years in a similar position, you are familiar with financial aspects of project management and you master usual project management tools (MS Project, Office suite, collaborative software - Confluence, JIRA).
- Oral and written fluency in English language is required for this position, as well as good ability in writing reports.
What we can offer you:
- Position with high influence on the profitability and competitiveness of our activities, taking part to an important evolution phase of your company.
- Challenging and interesting position contributing to the success of space industry.
- Friendly work environment
- Trainings related to the space projects
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.