Powstańców Wielkopolskich 13, 30-707 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ważna jeszcze miesiąc15 Luty 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Who we are
(German Speaker)Numer ref.: J000591789
- Achieve Flawless Execution of all Programs/Projects through functionally integrated teams (Focus on Cost, Quality, Delivery and Methodology).
- Set team priorities, manage and communicate Project Risks and resolve Project Issues.
- Document and communicate Team activities.
- Communicate Customer requirements for key deliverables and performance targets to Project Teams.
- Provide Project detail to Customer Program Managers for Project Reviews.
- Maintain all PDP, Design Change, Process Change, and Cost Trackers and Summaries.
- Improve and Champion Project Teams’ adherence to PDP to achieve compliance.
- Engineering degree, preferably additional business administration background.
- 3 years’ experience in automotive or other high volume production, Engineering or Program Management.
- Fluent German and English language skills.
- Documented leadership, team oriented work experience.
- Experienced in working to a schedule driven project.
- Understanding of engineering procedures.
- Experienced in preparing for design and gate reviews.
- Experienced in performing risk analysis and developing risk management plans.
- Experienced in Production Readiness issues/preparation.
- Experience with changes in requirements, scheduling, and resource issues.
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card, etc.
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet.
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller.
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers.