- Alberta Einsteina 36, 44-109 Gliwice, PolskaGliwice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Johnson Matthey Battery Systems - We are Europe’s leading high volume manufacturer of advanced battery systems with a market presence of over 20 years. Located in Gliwice, we specialize in rechargeable lithium-ion battery systems, designing and producing a wide range of battery packs for various applications such as e-bikes, power tools, garden tools, medical devices and light e-mobility.
- Manage the customer and internal projects from concept to production, and beyond, ensuring the scope, price, timing and quality criteria are met from the Customer’s perspective, while costs and investments are within budget.
- Responsible for preparation and management of project plans that are designed according to company standards and follow customer agreed time scale (internal and external customers).
- Put a product into production, on time, profitably, meeting company and the customer quality and performance specifications.
- Liaise closely with the customers’ in house project teams, in order to understand and formally define their requirements.
- Ensure all project and quality documentation is complete, updated and stored appropriately.
- Provide effective forward-looking leadership on critical path and risk management activities.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage a project specific Cross-Functional Team which include members of all relevant departments within organization.
- Manage project investments and coordinate execution of suppliers activities with purchasing and project team.
- Coach and provide feedback for project CFT.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience in Mechanical/ Electronics Engineering or Automotive industry.
- 2+ year full project lifecycle delivery experience with leading and motivating cross-functional team.
- 4+ year experience in a customer facing New Product Development / Introduction (preferably in a manufacturing company).
- Strong Customer/Client service focus.
- Strong leadership and team building skills.
- Excellent negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Strong analytical skills (data collection, compilation and analysis) as well as ability to actively search for knowledge and share it with a team.
- Familiar with Lean Manufacturing tools, Design for Manufacture, Design for Assembly.
- Familiar with FMEA and DVP.
- Project Management education will be an advantage.
- Understanding of H&S, environmental requirements.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills: particularly Excel and Power Point.
- Appropriate command of English and Polish language (B2).
What we offer our employees:
- Interesting job in rapidly growing international Company.
- Opportunity to participate in interesting projects alongside experienced specialists.
- External and internal training programs.
- Private medical care.
- Sport card and group insurance on favorable terms.
- A pleasant working environment and flexible working hours.