Project Manager - Global Surveillance
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are recruiting a Project Manager to join the Global Surveillance Change function in Poland.
The portfolio of programs and projects covers various Surveillance areas (e.gTrade Surveillance, eComm and Voice Surveillance) applied around the globe, involves different technologies and spans from transformational challenges to regular technical improvements.
You will be responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of the designated projects by defining the necessary deliverables and planning the required work packages.
To ensure project delivery, you will execute governance and control processes like preparing timely status reporting or escalating risks & issues to stakeholders in a timely fashion.
Depending on the type of project, you will define, coordinate and support the required end-to-end project activities like process changes, testing, training, communication, and transition to BAU activities.
Your future colleagues
You will join an ambitious and dynamic Change team with members located in Zurich, London and Poland.
The broad setup of the Global Surveillance functions requires you to work closely with different business partners in Compliance and IT to understand the requirements, define approach/scope and monitor the delivery of key deliverables. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
In order to be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- At least 5-8 years of proven experience in business analysis and/or project management within a Financial Services firm or leading consulting firm with a focus on financial services
- Good exposure to Surveillance-related functions and have a robust understanding of respective work items, processes and technologies
- Outstanding analytical-conceptual skills, a structured and result driven way of working. Proven ability to produce tangible results on own initiative in an operating environment while keeping an eye on details
- Outstanding communication and relationship skills in order to interact with various departments and various seniority levels. Proven ability to manage work effectively under pressure
- A standout colleague with an open-minded, flexible and reliable way of working as well as with the commitment to inspire change and pleasure in working in a global environment
- Proficiency in English. Any other language is a plus
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives