- Grabiszyńska 240Wrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
At Infermedica, we develop AI-driven apps that allow insurance, healthcare, and pharmaceutical companies to pre-diagnose, triage, and connect patients with the appropriate medical services. We are on a bold mission to guide every patient to the right care.
Every day we work on some of the most exciting challenges in the healthcare industry: using artificial intelligence (AI) in medical diagnosis, and natural language processing (NLP) in chat-bots and voice assistants. Our core technology is science-driven and built on the firm foundation of the latest medical papers and internal research. We are known for our outstanding products and customer service experience.
Since 2012, we’ve helped companies from all over the world increase efficiency, improve patient flow, and reduce costs. We’re looking for an experienced manager to drive successful end-to-end external implementation projects and internal product or feature development initiatives.
If you want to build relationships with clients, manage resources, and provide expert knowledge to help implement our technology in an external setting, this job is for you. Your daily tasks will include the following:
- Managing multiple client implementations of our AI-driven solutions
- Working closely with our Sales and IT Delivery teams to specify, customize, and finally deploy solutions to our clients
- Coordinating cross-team efforts at Infermedica to mutually develop our product portfolio, analytics toolkit, and business
- Contributing to the improvement of our delivery process by generating insights from data and validating implementation assumptions
- Building implementation documentation and developing case studies/use cases of our products
This role requires not only project management skills, but also consulting skills, entrepreneurship mindset, and analytical approach. We are looking for dedicated managers who are eager to contribute on an ongoing basis for the improvement of our delivery process.
- Degree in management, economics, or similar (MS strongly preferred)
- Proven track record in planning, managing, and validating projects
- Fluency in English
- High entrepreneurship and problem-solving skills
- Availability to work 40 hours a week (full-time)
Some additional skills that would help:
- Firm grasp of machine-learning concepts and AI solutions
- Experience in managing client relationships
- Experience in the IT, AI or healthcare industry
- Project Management Certification (e.g. PRINCE2, IPMA or PMP)
- Familiar with agile software development and delivery
We're committed to building an open and supportive environment where you can do your best work and improve your competence. You will be working with great people, and we will help you lead a healthy life outside of the office. What benefits do we provide?
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Flexible forms of employment
- Flexible working hours
- Any gear you need
- Ability to work remotely
- Paid vacations (also for B2B)
- Private health coverage (PZU Zdrowie)
- Free consultations with a doctor in our office
- Training budget
- MyBenefit account
- Lunch discounts
If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply now by clicking the button below. We need to know where you are as a manager, so your application must include your CV and links to your online profiles (LinkedIn, personal page, etc.).
We will review all applications and arrange to chat in person with selected candidates. Unfortunately, not all of you will be invited for an on-site interview, but we always provide feedback to all candidates, regardless of our decision.
When you pass all steps, we’d be more than happy to have you on board!