The independent Valeo group is fully focused on the design, production and sales of components, integrated systems and modules in the automotive industry, is one of the world's leading suppliers for the automotive industry. Throughout the world, in 33 countries, it employs over 111,000 employees, who contribute to the continuous development of Valeo every day thanks to their energy and commitment. In total, Valeo has nearly 190 production sites and 55 Research and Development Centers, which contributes to one of the main missions - creating new, better automotive solutions.
Valeo Lighting Systems – Lighting Development Center
As a result of growth of our organization, Valeo Lighting Systems is currently opening new Development Center in Chrzanów.
In Chrzanów Site we focus on developing and manufacturing lighting systems for passenger cars. These products have a high level of technology content such as LED, electronics, optics as well as a very attractive styling.The main manufacturing processes such as metallization, assembly and plastic injection including multicomponent and multi-color injections are highly advanced. Valeo constantly innovates to improve the product performance, comfort and safety.
Valeo provides exceptional employee conditions and develops talents throughout all levels of organisation. We offer our employees opportunities to develop their potential, to reach their career development goals and to bring their contribution to technological innovations in the automotive industry.
Currently, we are looking for Candidates for:
Project Manager in Development Center
Localization: Chrzanów near Kraków
- Manage OEM/OES Projects;
- Is responsible for the achievement of the Project KPI in terms of profitability, Quality and Production Preparation;
- Secure Project resources and control them;
- Solve all project issues requiring any type of support of all suitable functions via the Project Escalation;
- Check and validate Project Team Members’ activities and proposes timing scenario to achieve milestones;
- Could conduct concept competitions to obtain customer orders;
- Define and manage budget including the budget of Projects part of Project;
- Define scope of projects;
- Prepare decision making process for relevant committee and challenge project team readiness;
- Manage all project changes (internal and customer) and coordinates through team;
- Is applying Design to Cost methodology;
- Escalate at the right level the gaps versus targets;
- Lead and development of all PTM’s from team;
- Manage communication with Customers on Project development progress;
- Promote Valeo Values, Culture and Standards (Product, Methodology, Tools) within the Project teams and control their application.
The ideal Candidate for this role will:
- Have an engineering or master’s degree in technical area;
- Have min. 3 years of experience on similar position in automotive industry;
- Held certificates: PMI or IPMA certification will be an advantage;
- Speak English fluently, other languages (German, French) will be an advantage;
- Have an analytical and negotiation skills;
- Have very good communication skills and be a team player;
- Have a passion for new technologies.
What can we offer you:
- Opportunity to create completely new Development Center;
- International training program;
- Possibility to work with innovative automotive technologies;
- Possibility of professional development in an international environment;
- Competitive salary based on competencies and experience;
- Stable employment under a permanent contract;
- Attractive benefits’ package;
- Access to tools, systems and methodologies used according to the highest automotive standards.
Apply and let’s talk about what you can do with us and what we can do for you.