- Piotra Skargi 3, 50-082 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Business development, Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #214687BR
Job Type: Full Time
Numer ref.: 214687BR
Your roleAre you truly collaborative and motivated to join a strong and diverse team of change professionals? Are you a flexible individual with the ability to deliverer high quality results to our internal clients? Then we are looking for someone like you who:
- has experience in independently planning, delivering and executing strategic and regulatory projects as Project Manager
- can take over responsibility for the implementation of work packages within bigger initiatives
- interacts effectively with internal business stakeholders understanding their needs and translate them into requirements
- has strong organizational skills and capabilities to identify as well as transfer best practices across European markets
- is a highly motivated and effective leader with strong abilities to develop his / her team to the next level
You’ll be part of a Swiss / European Team located in Wroclaw, supporting highly dynamic and multicultural project management units based in seven countries across Europe.
Together with your team you will deliver services for COO Wealth Management (WM) in Europe, supporting change management activities while participating in globally known projects and cooperating with stakeholders across Europe. Specifically, you will provide professional support in the area of project management and coordination, will become an expert in European related project matters as well as country specifics and expand the current team and its responsibilities.
- Bachelor or master degree – preferably in economics, finance or business administration
- 5 years+ experience in change / project management or in a consulting role with focus on the financial industry
- strong leadership skills and ability to develop and expand a newly established team working in a multi-cultural environment
- experience in setting up and executing projects as Project Manager and ability to manage project streams independently
- understand strategic and regulatory background of change projects, abilities to lead change implementation and draw change processes
- experience in preparing meeting minutes, project related documents, management suitable presentations and the analysis / interpretation of financial data
- fluency in English (verbal and written), additional languages are an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Please submit your application in English
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."