Project Manager Integrated Supply Chain Talent Development
In this role, you have the opportunity to be an enabler for the successful execution of the O2C transformation strategy especially related to Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) capability development.
As a Philips Project Manager you will execute and lead projects related to the ISC strategy whilst ensuring a professional support for the ISC leader you work for. You need to ensure that project management principles and practices are applied. You work in strong collaboration with all involved stakeholders for your projects. Whilst doing so you are responsible for full transparency in your projects and overseeing the quality control throughout the life cycle of your projects.
As a Project Manager in ISC Capability development your projects will be around topics on the touchpoint between the functional Supply Chain domain and Learning & Development like building and maintaining a e-learning database and building, maintaining and supporting a talent pool across all ISC jobs.
You are responsible for:
Supporting and/ or leading several ISC capability development projects (e.g. e-learning, competency development, job rotation program, communication, reporting);
Implementation and realization according to the project plan (specification, quality, time, communication, information, budget) and organization;Planning, coordinating and tracking small (sub)projects, which are mainly ISC focused;
- Report on the progress of the project(s) with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money to ISC leader, senior management and to the project members;
- Defines the risk of the project and develops scenarios’ s to mitigate those risk
- Manage change related to project activities and stakeholders involved
- Coordinate the development and execution of project communication strategy towards all stakeholders;
- Ensure that there is an effective transfer and archiving of the project results and the associated knowledge;
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- 3-5 years work experience in project management
- Masters’s degree, or equivalent, ideally in a related field, such as HR Learning and Development or Supply Chain Management
- Preferable PMI-project management training
- Understanding of learning and development practice
- Thorough understanding of theoretical and practical aspects of Supply Chain
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis
- Good influencing and relationship building skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent planning skills and preferable experienced with MS- project
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a pressurized environment to ensure milestones/deliverables are met
- some of your key players will be based in different geographic regions, therefore some flexibility on availability might be required from time to time
- Limited travel might be required (up to 20%)
We offer you:
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)