- Opolska 114, 31-323 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
We are 207 000 awesome and ambitious people who create reality.
A person from the KPMG generation knows that their work makes sense, contributes the concrete value and gives a sense of self-fulfilment. They are independent, ambitious, eager to absorb knowledge and aware of their skills. They know exactly where they are going professionally. They decide what they choose instead of passively using what comes their way. They are open to dialogue, but not afraid to express their own opinions and have a real influence on the surrounding reality. They take up challenges, want to be seen and not ignored by their surroundings. They value naturalness and authenticity, but on the other hand they are able to skilfully create their own image. They are often individualists who live according to their own rules among other people with rules.
we currently seek
- Plan and monitor projects progress,
- Adhere to PMO framework and governance,
- Arrange and secure required resources,
- Manage and report on team capacity, and balance resources through multiple project teams,
- Monitor the execution and ensure project delivery,
- Coordinate Quality Assurance of delivered products,
- Overall stakeholder management and project progress reporting on a regular basis,
- Responsibility for project execution and successful deliveries.
Education/ Certification Requirement:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a relatable area
- ITIL/PMP certification is a plus
Skills & Competencies:
- Previous exposure to Project Management methodologies and techniques,
- Experience in coordination of the multiple steps of an Application Lifecycle,
- Ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals involved in project management,
- Strong Leadership and Management skills,
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in English,
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource capacity planning procedures,
- Ability to find creative ways to resolve problem,
- Strong Change Management skills,
- Proven record of managing several projects.
why is it worth
to work for KPMG?
- competitive renumeration
- permanent possibility of learning and development
- stable employment
- good atmosphere
- respect for individuality
- work life balance
- clear career path
- international work environment
- interesting and innovative projects
What does the team do?
at KPMG you can work in
|general audit||financial services audit||tax||advisory||the law firm D. Dobkowski||bookkeeping|