- Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Kontrakt B2B
As a part of developing our long-lasting partnership with Cisco Systems (find more at estartasolutions.com) we are currently looking for English speaking candidates to fulfil roles to join our Project Management Team in Kraków.
- Manages medium or support PMs managing large customer facing projects or multiple projects in an account or group of accounts,
- Creation of a project schedule and plan with financial, resource and material requirements,
- Provides leadership to project staff including project engineers, vendors, partners or subcontractors,
- Manages the project from start to completion including the resolution of escalated project issues,
- Accountable for the Project Budget, Margins and completion within given timelines,
- Presents service business value to customers for new or existing business,
- Influences the customer in the assessment, planning and management of related network projects,
- May manage internal projects within Cisco. May project manage ongoing optimization service to deployed customer networks,
- Supports more junior team members,
- Supports senior Project Managers and or Program Managers, also PM Community to further develop the PM/PGM role, processes and operations,
- May lead project teams to deliver multiple, simultaneous projects that span across several business or technology areas.
- Typically requires BS/BA degree or equivalent,
- Minimum 4 years experience in a clearly defined project management role,
- Professional PM certification required: PMP, PRINCE2, ITIL, Agile, SCRUM or equivalent,
- Basic technical knowledge (CCNA or equivalent),
- Very good command of English – C1 level,
- Customer facing experience,
- MS Project knowledge,
- Very good MS Excel knowledge,
- Experience in change requests,
- Very good communication skills,
- Agile/Waterfall knowledge,
- “To the point” attitude.
- Project Management experience in the deployment of leading edge technologies in a highly complex commercial environment within functional or matrix organizations,
- Basic knowledge of network environments (routing, switching, routing protocols, internet) and general network architecture,
- Clear leadership skills and experience working with large project teams and strategic account teams,
- Work experience with European customers being onsite in Europe a plus,
- English banks IT industry experience,
- Experience in business analysis,
- Jira knowledge.
What do we offer:
- B2B Contract on special rules (PTO, Private Healthcare, Multisport Card, Trainings & benefits not elsewhere seen with B2B contract),
- Possibility of remote work after the training period,
- Flexible working hours.
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."