- Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Kontrakt B2B
As a part of developing our long-lasting partnership with Cisco Systems (find more at estartasolutions.com) we are currently looking for English and French/Italian/Spanish/Portuguese speaking candidates to fulfil roles to join our Project Management Team in Kraków.
- Managing medium size customer facing projects or multiple projects in an account;
- Creating project schedules and plans with financial, resource and material requirements;
- Providing leadership to project staff including project engineers, vendors, partners or subcontractors;
- Managing the project from start to completion including the resolution of escalated project issues;
- Being accountable for the project budget, margins and completion within given timelines;
- Leading project teams to deliver multiple, simultaneous projects that span across several business or technology areas.
- At least 3-5 years in a clearly defined project management role; preferably customer facing;
- Professional PM certification : PMP, PRINCE2, ITIL, Agile, SCRUM or equivalent;
- Fluent in English, excellent communication skills;
- Fluent in second European language (French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese) – necessary condition;
- Basic technical knowledge (CCNA or equivalent) is a plus.
What do we offer:
- B2B Contract on special rules (PTO, private healthcare, trainings & benefits not elsewhere seen with B2B contract);
- Competitive salary (depending on the experience);
- Possibility of occasional remote work.