- Osiedle Bohaterów Września 82, 31-626 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
All in! Games is a publishing house and development team. We create and support unique games for PC and consoles, working on both Polish and international projects. Some of our cool titles are Ghostrunner (One More Level, co-publisher 505 Games) and Tools Up! (The Knights of Unity). Remember the name—we’re gonna be loud!
We’re a group of gaming enthusiasts who enjoy teamwork and sharing ideas. When we make mistakes, we learn from them and when we succeed, we celebrate together. Our goal is to secure All in! Games’ place among the ranks of respected video game publishers all while being a great place to work.
Together with Aleksandra, Łukasz, Nikita, Dominik, Marcin, Julia and Agnieszka you will oversee the production process of the games created by our partner studios.
Your tasks will be to:
- preliminarily evaluate submitted pitches
- keep track of the external studio key milestones and scheduled tasks according to date limits
- review and analyse GDDs, contracts and other documentation provided by Dev teams, before and during the development and evaluate the builds to ensure compliance with the documentation provided
- provide technical expertise consulting development roadmaps to produce estimates for scope of testing as well as other relevant feedback
- take part in arranging subcontractors for the developer team
- communicate the project statuses to the marketing and release team, provide them with data and help with workflows
- create project-related documents, such as schedules and budget plans
- openly and precisely communicate issues as they arise, and develop plans of action with our partners
- take active part in video game events, conferences and visiting the developers personally
Be sure that you:
- have worked in the video game industry as a Project Manager/Producer on at least one game and have over 2 years of experience working in a Games Production related role
- know how to perform the listed tasks well
- are able to organize your work even without your supervisor in the room
- can communicate with team members and know which dialogue option will not fail the quest
- have great organizational skills and can easily adapt to a changing environment
- have strong command of English both oral and written, to a professional standard
- can work both in Poland and abroad
What do you think about these great perks?
- You decide how to complete the tasks you get
- Secret knowledge: release dates of the games! Play before premieres! Score!
- We co-finance your Multisport card and private medical care
- English lessons, fruits, tea, coffee and more awesome benefits to come as we level up in the future
- Geeky atmosphere. Come to the dark side, it’s pretty cool here :)
All in! Games is a new video game publishing company located in Kraków, Poland.
We are a team of passionate specialists with extensive knowledge about the video game industry. Our task is to make sure that players will be able to enjoy unique and unforgettable games. We are not just a game company - we are your game partner!
All in! Games was founded in 2018, starting as a determined group of enthusiastic gamers and experienced professionals. Our enthusiasm makes us understand players and our extensive knowledge about the video game industry helps us guide your game to market.
Our goal is to support unique games and ambitious, skilled studios and to get wonderful games in front of players. We want to make great game ideas turn into reality and let everyone enjoy them. We care both about developers and communicating with players to give you the best experience—so don’t hesitate and go all in!