- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Pełny etat
Do you have experience in project management? Are you passionate about wind energy? If yes apply to this position.
Construction is responsible for installing, commissioning and finally handover wind farms to our customers. Working closely together with the customer and other stakeholders is a key parameter to ensure this happens safely, efficiently and with a high-quality standard.
It will be your responsibility to align and sign off the project scope with Sales and ensure that the Wind Turbine Installation projects are planned and executed within the scope of the contract, on time, in the right quality, and within budget. Customer relationship management, quality control, safety, risk/benefit assessment and leadership towards the complete project team are key functions in this role.
- Align and sign off project scope with Sales including support during the negotiation phase.
- Align and balance requirements within product, production, installation and service requirements
- Be the key contact for the customer after the handover from Sales, from handover to driving the resource planning and milestones needed for successful project execution
- Ensure continuous communication and update to all stakeholders using the agreed tools.
- Continuously evaluate the project and work out lessons learned, both during project gates and after milestones and delivery
- Ensure that project planning corresponds with contractual agreements, follow up on changes and involve relevant legal resources
- Identify and utilise the correct construction technologies and guides ensuring that Vestas quality standards are met.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree within Engineering, Business Administration, Finance or similar. Commercial background combined with technical understanding or a technical background combined with strong commercial understanding is an advantage, particularly as below:
- 3-5 years of Project Management experience preferably from managing large scale construction projects in an international environment
- Experience with modular construction projects is advantageous
- Certified in project management tools e.g. IPMA, PMI, Prince2, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma or similar is preferred
- Knowledge of modular development and new product introductions across a global value chain is a plus
- Good IT skills and Experience with the Microsoft packages, SAP, BI or equivalent EPR knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to motivating people
- Customer-focused and solution-oriented
- The capability of coaching and leading project teams
- Proven ability to work both independently and in teams in an environment with tight deadlines
- Open-minded and good at sharing and gathering information within a team
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, dynamic, high performing, and international work environment in the sustainable energy sector. We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
Your primary work location will be at Vestas Office in Warsaw, Poznan or Cracow.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.