Delphi is one of the largest automotive suppliers delivering advanced electrical and electronic, powertrain and safety technologies to vehicle manufacturers around the world enabling them to make vehicles that are safer, greener and better connected.
To support our team located in Krakow we are currently looking for:
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve Flawless Execution of all Programs/Projects through functionally integrated teams (Focus on Cost, Quality, Delivery and Methodology).
- Set team priorities, manage and communicate Project Risks and resolve Project Issues.
- Document and communicate Team activities.
- Communicate Customer requirements for key deliverables and performance targets to Project Teams.
- Provide Project detail to Customer Program Managers for Project Reviews.
- Maintain all PDP, Design Change, Process Change, and Cost Trackers and Summaries.
- Improve and Champion Project Teams’ adherence to PDP to achieve compliance.
- Engineering degree, preferably additional business administration background.
- 3 years experience in automotive or other high volume production, Engineering or Program Management.
- Documented leadership, team oriented work experience.
- Experienced in working to a schedule driven project.
- Understanding of engineering procedures.
- Experienced in preparing for design and gate reviews.
- Experienced in performing risk analysis and developing risk management plans.
- Experienced in Production Readiness issues/preparation.
- Experience with changes in requirements, scheduling, and resource issues.
- Interesting, stable work in an international modern organization located in Poland, Krakow.
- Opportunity to professional growth and personal development in an international environment.
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions.
- Social benefits, such as private health care.
- Friendly atmosphere.