Reporting to: Traffic Manager
Admind is an international branding & communication agency. We are a community of multidisciplinary design experts creating the look and feel of global brands. We strive for excellence and professionalism, we value creativity and innovation, we dream big and thrive on challenges.
Who we need
We are looking for a Project Manager who will work across a number of sectors, including brand communication, advertising, digital and marketing. This position requires a confident and assertive person who can offer new and forward-thinking ideas. This person should have strong communication skills, pro-active attitude and love working for international brands.
If it sounds like you, keep reading and find out more!
What will you do
- Manage complex projects in the area of graphic design and branding (such as brand identity implementation and transformation, brand advisory, marketing and employer branding campaigns etc.)
- Be a pro-active leader that encourages teams to perform to the best of their ability.
- Communicate regularly and liaison with clients at a senior level.
- Maintain an organized client feedback system.
- Generate accurate reports and status notifications.
- Pitch fresh and innovative ideas to clients.
- Complete projects on a specific schedule and within an agreed-upon budget.
- Use your knowledge and skills to push clients, the team and the agency in the most productive direction.
- Work with global brand in multicultural, international environment.
Who you are
- You have minimum 3 years of experience as Project Manager or Account Manager in agency environment.
- You have good leadership qualities and problem solving skills, responsiveness.
- You are a team player good at time management.
- You are experienced in working with international clients.
- You are energetic, enthusiastic and have the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets.
- You are assertive, and have the ability of strong deal closing and negotiation skills.
- You have a high level of analytical and organizational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- You understand print and web advertising opportunities.
- You have high communication, diplomatic and influencing skills.
- You are creative and have an initiative combined with commercial awareness.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English (min C1) and Polish (proficiency).
- You are ideally familiar with Scrum (not mandatory).
What we offer
- Challenging job in a fast-growing company where you opinion counts.
- Diverse, complex, multidisciplinary projects giving you the opportunity to show your creativity.
- Flexible working hours.
- Attractive salary aligned to your skills and experience.
- Employment in a stable company with an established position on the market.
- In-house business English course to gain fluency.
- Community-oriented team with casual and flexible work environment.
- Development and integration budgets.
- Access to e-learning platforms, company library and opportunity to take part in multiple internal workshops.
- Fresh fruits, juices and specialty coffee in the office.
- Business trips to our offices in Amsterdam, Zurich, Odessa and Bangkok.