Project Manager (Legal Managed Services)
Deloitte CE BSC Rzeszów
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Who we're looking for
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Legal Managed Services team, to work on one or more complex client projects focused on the everyday legal and operational needs of an in-house legal team
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Demonstrable project management experience;
- Proven ability of delivering initiatives on time, on schedule with the required level;
- Experience of developing project plans and effectively identifying / managing risks, issues, and dependencies in a project environment;
- Ability to think critically and apply appropriate levels of challenge to plans, risks, issues, and dependencies;
- Excellent time management, communication, and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to manage changing priorities and competing demands;
- Strong stakeholder management, influencing and collaboration skills as you will be working with a diverse set of stakeholders across multiple countries;
- Prior experience in managing legal solutions projects either within a legal team, law firm or alternative legal service provider is preferrable;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Your future role
This individual will play a pivotal role in coordinating cross-border project delivery and will include a mix of responsibilities depending on the ‘point in time’ needs of the engagement.
This is a newly created role to support the growth of Deloitte Legal Managed Services and gives you the opportunity to project manage a variety of new client engagements.
This role reports into the Head of Enterprise Solutions for Legal Managed Services and closely with the Head of Legal and Global Lead Partner.
What we offer
- Stable employment based on a contract of employment;
- Home office;
- Training program that will introduce you to your new role;
- Buddy program – support of an experienced Team Member through first months of your employment;
- A great place to build a professional career;
- Internal trainings selected for soft and technical skills improvement;
- Access to the newest online learnings (Udemy for Business, Linkedin Learning, getAbstract, Culture Navigator);
- Attractive benefits package (including private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card, MyBenefit platform, travel insurance);
- International working environment;
- Being a member of the team that values good atmosphere.
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
About the team
Deloitte is creating the law firm of the future now. We are re-imagining the way we deliver legal expertise and how we solve problems, combining innovation and deep business insights. By integrating legal advisory services with our vast consulting services and tech capabilities, we’re transforming the way that we deliver unique legal services across the globe.
🛋️ Take part in our selection process right from the convenience of your home.
💻 In case your educational / professional background meets the core requirements of the position, we will invite you to a live video interview, that gives us the opportunity to talk to each other just like it was a meeting in person.