sharing the costs of sports activities
Lesser PolandLesser Poland
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- home office work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
1. Coordinate and monitor project execution and progress:
• Maintain accurate and timely project plans, meeting notes, status reporting and other relevant project documentation.
• Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones, and tasks.
• Monitor project cost and resource usage where appropriate.
2. Generally, act under the supervision of a project or organizational manager:
• Respond to stakeholder requests for information.
• Escalate risks and issues that have potential to impact project(s).
3. Manage project administration, and collect feedback for a lesson learned report:
• Share lessons learned and best practices across programs, building relationships with stakeholders and brokering relationships at all levels.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business, science, or technology field.
PREFERRED WORK LOCATION:
• Germany/Italy/Poland (Currently Work from Home).
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
• Working knowledge of basic project management methodology.
• Familiarity with process mapping and implementation.
• 3-5 years of relevant experience in one, or more of the following fields: Operations (supply chain, manufacturing, order management, engineering, and procurement), finance, technical (R&D), EHS, regulatory, sales and marketing functions, and related support IT systems.
• Microsoft Office products Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Written and oral communication skills.
• Presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Proven ability to build relationships.
• Proven ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
• Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organization skills and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items.
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English language (German/ Italian/ Polish is added advantage).
What we offer
Opportunity to work remotely or in one of our offices – you decide!
An attractive salary
A truly international work environment and scope of work
Freedom to work independently and shape the future of our Talent Acquisition Function
private medical care
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
mobile phone available for private use
employee referral program
For our European Talent Team we are searching for an (Early) Talent & Recruitment Specialist to implement and deploy (early) talent programmes in the region.
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $18 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative, and passionate. We have covered iconic buildings such as the White House, the Hollywood sign, Wimbledon Stadium & Burj Khalifa in Dubai to name a few.
For an exciting period of growth, we are searching for a Project Manager to lead, Coordinate and monitor project execution and progress.