NORDEA Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Nordea is a leading Nordic universal bank. We are helping our customers realise their dreams and aspirations – and we have done that for 200 years. We want to make a real difference for our customers and the communities where we operate – by being a strong and personal financial partner.
Would you like to join Solution Delivery unit that is accountable for efficient end-to-end business change delivery to Group Finance solutions? We are now looking for a Project manager to drive changes by developing and improving solutions related to Capital and Regulatory Reporting, , Accounting, Liquidity and Funding, Traded Financial Instruments, Financial or Tax reporting using the SAFe / Agile methodology.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Process & Change Management team. We add value by efficient end-to-end business change delivery to Group Finance, supporting solutions for group business processes. As Project Manager you’ll play a valuable role in driving change initiatives by traditional project management but also agile methods – towards which we are aiming.
What you’ll be doing:
- Driving change initiatives as Epic driver with aim to internally improve governance but also head strategic initiatives towards different business areas within Nordea
- Engaging, coaching and empowering team members to make sure that initiative deliverables and goals are met
- Proactively engaging stakeholders through clear communication, managing their understanding, expectations and involvement
- Actively demonstrating focus on business requirements and understanding of the complete value chain
- Getting the opportunity to join a position involving a lot of experiments and learnings, that calls for your courage, passion and flexibility
The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have excellent collaboration skills to work between business and IT, great presentation skills
- Are result-oriented, have strong drive to deliver and “can-do” approach
- Can easily adapt to changes
- Have a clear communication both written and oral
Your experience and background:
- At least 3 years’ experience of driving different change initiatives in international environment or are ready to take the next step in becoming a Project Manager
- Practical knowledge of Agile methodology and preferably experience of SAFe
- Ability to facilitate discussion and alternatives or different approaches
- Focus on continual professional development and learning of new tools/techniques
- Fluent verbal and written English
- At least Bachelor’s degree
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.