sharing the costs of sports activities
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- team manager
- home office work, hybrid work
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
• Manage and implement multiple large scale, complex projects or multiple, smaller scale projects. The projects will entail managing a client-facing deliverable
• As such, the PM will be asked to:
o Work with the project stakeholders to define project scope and objectives
o Develop and manage a project plan
o Launch projects
o Manage budgets, client communications and resources
o Measure and report on project performance using appropriate metrics
o Identify risks and issues and develop appropriate mitigation plans
o Proactively manage and monitor execution of deliverables and status
o Manage the critical path, dependencies, and contingencies
o Ensure the project stakeholders' expectations are understood and managed
o Effectively manage changes in scope
o Ensure that the project team follows all Factor Methodologies and quality assurance processes
o Manage junior and senior team members and develop appropriate training plans
o Effectively leverage technology systems to support delivery effort
• Managing complex projects within Factor Centre of Excellence
• Effectively and efficiently operate in a deadline driven environment in order to meet client expectations.
• Work in conjunction with the Project Sales and Architecture teams, building client understanding, confidence, and enthusiastic acceptance for proposed solutions, resulting in Factor winning the proposed work
• Contribute to building Factor’s proprietary Intellectual Property in the rapidly changing Managed Contracts Services business area.
• Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of autonomy and accountability.
• Embody and live our core values to foster our unique culture.
You are adaptable, authentic, accountable, and values-driven. You’re a team player who exhibits personal leadership and leaves things better than you found them. We’re looking for someone who always gives their best and inspires others to do the same. This role requires someone with an entrepreneurial mindset, goal orientation and a demonstrated pattern of strong, practical problem solving skills, who exhibits an outstanding work ethic and professionalism, and thrives in a fast-paced, high-performing environment, and is highly credible with senior client executives.
In addition to the above, here are the required skills, knowledge, capabilities, and education for this role:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Must be eligible to work in the Poland
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience of project leadership and meticulous attention to detail
• Minimum 3 years’ experience of client service and problem-solving leadership within a Professional Services firm
• Experience of team leadership
• Relentless focus on clients’ needs and consistently raises the bar on service excellence
• Operates independently, with no supervision
• Superb time management, judgement, decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Regular coaching and mentoring of more junior team members
• Thrives in both individual and collaborative team environments
• High-impact communication and presentation skills
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (including PowerPoint and Excel. MS Project experience highly recommended)
• A fit for Factor’s culture and core values
Prince2 or PMI certified
Experience in Financial Services Contracts
What we offer
Opportunity to earn a significant annual bonus
Private Medical & Dental Insurance with 100% Factor-paid individual cover
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
no dress code
video games at work
coffee / tea
employee referral program
We’re looking for a Project Manager to join us in our Wroclaw Office. As a member of our team, you’ll be responsible for the development, implementation, and delivery of Regulatory & Compliance contract solutions for our clients. The individual must be driven with extensive project management experience with a strong sense of delivery and client satisfaction.
If you believe in being a team player, can collaborate and communicate well with technical and non-technical audiences while bringing a result-driven, focused, high energy, confident, curious, quirky, and most of all fun sense of self, then this is the place for you.
Factor is the leader in next-generation solutions for complex legal work at scale. Clients turn to us for real solutions to big problems, ranging from one-off regulatory projects to long-term managed services. Factor leverages modernized processes, smart resourcing constructs, and the best of legal technology to help clients overcome the limitations of the traditional in-house and law firm models.
We are comprised of more than 600 lawyers, legal specialists, technologists, and process consultants across Europe and North America, and we’re growing! Join us!