- Kraszewskiego 1, 85-240 Bydgoszcz, PolskaBydgoszcz, kujawsko-pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 miesięcy temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
We have been present in Poland since 2002. Bydgoszcz has been made our European center of excellence. Built around talented individuals and the business friendly culture of Bydgoszcz, our company poised to grow.
Project Manager in Livingston’s Project Management Office (PMO) is responsible for delivery and successful completion of projects and assigned strategic goals. The role reports to PMO leader and works closely with the teams in operational department responsible for customs processes.
- Manage assigned projects to successful results; projects may be in the areas of cost saving, process improvement, risk mitigation and customs compliance
- Initiate and lead cross functional and cross-country co-operation with other departments, especially operations in issue resolution, project definition and risk identification
- Interface with customs authorities and customer
- Maintain service standards across clients' Customs operations and implement new processes as required by driving knowledge and experience sharing between teams
- Provide customer service to external clients and partners, reacting quickly and efficiently to issues, queries and assignments
- Proactively support clients in identifying compliance risks and countermeasures and in achieving savings
- Support customs audits´ with operational teams to deliver requested analysis, data and documents in a timely and accurate manner
- Coordinate customs regulation changes – analysis of legislative changes, define required actions and ensure these are completed.
Competencies & Skills:
- Experienced in project and data management and analysis; skills in cross-function and cross-country process and project management
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office products: Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional verbal/ written communication and interface skills with company internal departments, external clients and customs authorities
- Be a self-starting and multi-tasking individual; work independently with little supervision from the manager
- Proven ability to think logically and strategically.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Understand and apply quality, cost and process improvement methodologies.
- At least 3-year project management experience
- Knowledge of ocean/air/border logistics and customs operations and Trade Compliance elements (Imports, Transit, Exports, Excise, Classification, Valuation, Intrastat)
- Excellent written and spoken English
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click Apply to complete the online application process.