- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re looking for.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
The balance between private and professional life is an area of great challenge for many of us. That's why we meet the expectations of our employees, we trust them and give employees the opportunity to choose the right flexible work model according to their individual needs and the type of work performed. We offer a fixed-term contract until end of December 2021 (possibility to renew).
Why should you apply?
If you are passionate about logistics, innovations, willing to drive projects and initiatives and want to have a lasting impact on business and in building a better future – we want to get to know you! We guarantee independence in decision making and impact on Hilti business. You have the opportunity to try out new ideas and have a chance to speed up your career.
What you need is:
- Master’s degree
- Excellent communication skills in English (C1 level)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and understanding of SAP
- Up to 3 years’ experience in project management
- Personality of a leader combined with passion, inspiration and strategic vision
- Analytical and conceptual skills coupled with a proactive approach
- Ability to act in a pragmatic and practical environment that is strongly focused on innovative solutions
- Focus on cooperation, teamwork and high communication skills
- International mobility – for future career progression