- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
As the market leader in enterprise contracts intelligence, Knowable gives corporate client’s revolutionary visibility into the contracts that govern their businesses. By combining proprietary machine learning with purpose-built tooling and scalable facilities for human QC, Knowable enables a full contracts intelligence solution for the enterprise.
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our Project Management team based in Wrocław. Come be a part of it!
Our Project Management team handles complex, high-profile projects for Fortune 500 companies who are undergoing mergers, spin-offs, or legacy contract review. We are looking for someone who shares our passion for changing the legal industry for the better and thrives in a fast-paced environment where you can truly have an impact.
- Overseeing a robust team in a matrixed environment by providing coaching, feedback, performance reviews, and, of course, sage advice.
- Developing and managing a project plan, conducting resource planning, identifying risks and issues, and developing appropriate mitigation plans
- Proactively managing and monitoring execution of deliverables, managing change
- Playing an integral role in developing and managing the team of Associates and Contract Analysts, which includes recruitment of team members, onboarding, development, performance management and keeping the team motivated
- Efficiently operating in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment in order to meet client expectations and deliver results
- This position will be based in Wrocław and the individual in this role will be expected to travel based on the needs of the business.
- 5+ years of client service and problem-solving leadership within professional services company
- 1-2 years of experience in team management, including proven track record in team members’ skills development
- 1-2 years of proven experience in managing projects in client service environment, ideally within the scope of e-discovery document review projects
- Excellent written and spoken command of English
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Legal background or experience with commercial contracts highly desirable
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Excel; MS Project experience highly recommended
- Expert high-impact communication and presentation skills
- Capability of building positive relationships and manage stakeholders
- PMP or Prince2 preferred
- Full time contract of employment
- Flexible working hours - you can start work between 8:00 and 10:00 AM
- Modern office in Grunwaldzki Center
- Possibility of working remotely
- We cover your costs of the Internet and electricity
- Lunch card
- We take care of your home office conditions – we subsidize your workplace
- Life Insurance
- Multisport card
- Private medical care
- Subsidized cinema and theatre tickets
- Employee Assistance Program - psychologist care
- Access to the e-learning platform
- 2 days off for Volunteer work
- Internal initiatives: Diversity & Inclusion, CSR, Happy Hours and many more
- Work in a foreign language, in international environment
- Buddy programme