Project Manager - Onshore Wind
GE Renewable Energy
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts of clean renewable energy and equipped more than 90 percent of utilities worldwide with its grid solutions.
As a Project Manager at GE Renewable Onshore Wind, your job scope will focus on leading the execution of Wind Turbine Installation Projects with different scopes (delivery, installation, turnkey). You will develop strategies to resolve project issues and execute change orders. In this role you interface across GE Wind matrix with engineering, sourcing, finance and logistics regarding project execution matters. Relevant projects will be predominantly in Central Europe area (Germany, Austria and Netherlands). Assignments in other regions may occur based on demand.
- Lead cross-functional Project Teams and be fully responsible for project schedule, budget and profitability.
- Be the single point of contact for the customer on all project matters and represent GE Onshore Wind in front of customers (externally) as required on all project related issues and question.
- Represent the customer to GE Onshore Wind (internally) for project specific issues
- Ensure safe, compliant, and successful execution of all project requirements and standards
- Coordinate and perform administrative activities as per relevant PM processes, including developing of project budgets, track site activities, manage component deliveries, indirect purchases, manpower levels, project schedules, Invoicing, bank/payment guarantees, requisitions, documentation requirements etc.
- Participate in process & quality improvement and business initiatives and provide feedback on lessons learned to other departments.
- Assist with project execution input in support of Proposal Development and assist the Proposal Manager to develop executable & competitive proposals
- BS / BA Degree in Technical or Business discipline or equivalent knowledge or experience in Project Management, Construction, Manufacturing or other Operations intensive field
- Proven ability to drive projects and initiatives to completion within acceptable time frame
- Business fluent in German and English
- Ability to lead and succeed in a matrix environment
- Ability to communicate effectively across a diverse audience, including senior leaders in the organization and external customers senior representatives.
- Demonstrable financial acumen and being business savvy.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Thorough Competency in Microsoft Office Tools.
- Ability to Travel (approx. 40%)
- EU Work Permit
- Six Sigma Greenbelt Certified (GE employees only)
- Preferably fluent in other EU languages, ideally Dutch
- Experience in the wind business is desired
- Proven scheduling ability in MS project, Primavera P6 or comparable
- PMI or comparable certification
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.