Project Manager/ PLM Business Analyst
As a result of dynamic growth of our organization we are currently looking for a candidate for the position of Project Manager/ PLM Analyst. In this role, you will serve as a specialized expert in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) processes and systems to understand requirements/ business value for the Transformers Business Unit toward building a common BU platform for managing engineering product data and engineering configuration management.
- The main accountability is to drive as Project Manager/ PLM Analyst an initiative to build a PLM Accessories and Components library in our PLM system.
- As Project Manager:
- Plan and implement project – create schedule, project timeline, track deliverables;
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables;
- Working with the stakeholders from all Product Groups and technical experts;
- Planning project resources, assembling and leading project team;
- Time, budget and quality management;
- Monitor and report on project progress;
- Present to stakeholders and steering committee reports on progress, problems and solutions;
- Evaluate and assess result of project.
- As PLM Analyst you will apply PLM industry best practices, working as partners with our Sourcing organization, to drive maximum value into the business, through, for example, global common parts reuse, better design through a standardized PLM library and the application of PLM concepts to optimize.
- Master's in technical or business discipline, or equivalent experience. Prefer candidates with strong Mechanical Engineering and/ or IT degree and experience;
- Experience in the PLM analysis space, preferably for the engineering/ manufacturing industry, working inside a leading, major global company at a more senior level;
- Experience in project management. PM certification a plus;
- Comfortable working closely with I.T. counterparts to capture, document, and refine complex customer requirements (both high-level and detailed) in the above functional area;
- Minimum 5 year experience in related position;
- Minimum 3 year experience as a Project Manager;
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers or employees of organization;
- Substantial comfort and experience interacting at mid-senior level with factory management and leaders in the engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, quality, purchasing, and sales processes;
- Ability to effectively balance multiple tasks. Good analytical skills;
- Professional approach to work, strong sense of responsibility. Be able to work on own initiative, to handle work pressure;
- Experience working in a multi-national organization and having good cultural sensitivity awareness;
- Proficient with MS Word & Excel, MS Project or similar;
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.