- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
Apzumi was founded to deliver software development in a different way. Our team believes that work should be engaging, challenging, and rewarding. We are building a work culture that fosters partnership, transparency, and proactivity.
Our mission at Apzumi is to build digital solutions exceeding expectations that empower businesses. We use new technologies and mature them, delivering innovative products and services that improve capabilities, save costs and create growth. We value sharing our expertise, proactive collaboration based on partnership, and responsibility for quality and final product.
We are domain-focused which means we select our projects in areas of our expertise such as health, lifestyle, and industry.
Research and development are part of our organizational DNA. You will have a chance to spend part of your time working on highly innovative internal projects that will allow you to try cutting-edge technologies and change the world for the better.
Join us to work with a team of 40+ experts and enjoy work qualities:
- You can choose whether to work in the office or from home
- Your mentor will support you and introduce you to the tech stack, practices, and project
- Your work will be organized in a well-defined process including Code Review, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- Your dev team will be supported by the Project Manager, Quality Assurance, and UI/UX
- You will join an experienced team of development-focused specialists
- You will take part in projects for clients all over the world
- You will have a real impact on tools and existing processes as we update them every day
How does the recruitment process look like?
- Initial Application Review - we strive to conduct an initial review of your application within 24 hours, and we always get back to you with our decision.
- Interview with our team - If your application meets our requirements for the role you applied for you’ll meet over video chat with one of your future colleagues for 1 hour interview. During the call, we'll provide more context about the role you applied for and about Apzumi in general. You'll have the opportunity to tell us about your career and interest in HR. We may ask you some in-depth role-related questions, and we'll answer any pressing questions you may have.
- Offer - after the above stages of the hiring process, we'll deliver a decision as soon as possible. The cooperation proposal will contain a written summary, information on salary, responsibilities and tasks. We’ll also explain the next steps to start our cooperation.
Who are we looking for
- at least 3 years of experience in project management
- understanding of mobile and web development
- good understanding of UI/UX
- good understanding of project management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, SCRUM)
- experience in managing development team
- at least some experience with running scoping workshops, defining MVP
- ability to propose and maintain good practices in the team and monitor its happiness and performance
- ability to write and maintain requirements
- excellent communication and negotiation skills
- fluent knowledge of English and Polish
- Remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Private health care
- Life Insurance
- Conference budget
- Sport subscription
- Training budget
- Office in the city center, free coffee and snacks (If you work in the office)
- Great work conditions and atmosphere
- Long-term cooperation