- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
We are one of the largest producers of hearing aids. We create the future in terms of better hearing and understanding of speech. One of the four devices currently used in the world was manufactured by us. European Distribution Center is responsible for the distribution of devices and additional products on the European market.
Currently, the Sivantos Group employs 5,000 people in over 25 countries. Our international sales departments serve customers in 95 countries. We have built a market leadership position in many places around the world.
From March 1, 2019, we have been operating as WS Audiology - the new brand is the result of the merger of two industry leaders - Sivantos and Widex. The merger of the companies gives us new development opportunities and makes us one of the three largest hearing producers in the world.
Our production plant in Poznań is the most modern production center in Poland, which produces SIGNIA and AUDIO SERVICE hearing aids, while in Komorniki our European Distribution Center is responsible for the distribution of hearing aids and additional products on the European market.
Reporting back to the team manager and working together in a team, you will be responsible to ensure smooth delivery and warehouse operations in the European Distribution Center in Komorniki near Poznań. You will specifically be responsible for leading major Operations projects.
- Ensuring proper way of project implementation
- Coordinating OPS projects in the time, budget and quality of operations
- Implementation of a project work methodology adapted to the individual business analysis, project and organization specifics
- Promoting the use of PMP in the organization structure and activities to improve it
- Active sharing of experience and knowledge with co-workers and supervisors
- Project management and use of Project Management Methodologies
- Understanding of SCM framework and Ops structure
- Knowledge of design methods: Kaizen, Smart Lean
- Electronics/medical device/technology industry know-how
- Experience in a similar position or running projects / trainings
- Operations finance knowledge
- Ability to work in an international environment and openness to change
- Presentation Skills & Communication-preparing and delivering
- Fluent English-Must have
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Able to travel and work in other countries for an extended length of time
- Willingness to learn/stamina/ability to pursue a goal
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market
- Good working environment
- Challenging problems to solve
- Package of benefits such as private medical insurance, sport card, integration and family parties, holiday’s bonus, life insurance