- ul.Duńska 9, 54-427 WrocławWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
together we are creating innovative products of future.
We are looking for a person for the position of:
Viessmann is a leader of technological progress in the heating industry, with its Wrocław based R&D Centre developing the company’s products in the field of software and electronics. We use only state-of-the-art technology and equipment to translate the results of our work into innovative solutions to be applied in the near and more distant future.
Project Manager is accountable for delivery of projects realized by Viessmann R&D Center with strong focus on quality and deliverables provided on time with agreed scope. Area of project responsibility is focused on the IoT, M2M, Mobile App or embedded technologies. Additionally a commercial mindset is required with strong personal accountability for providing end-to-end project delivery.
What we apprieciate?
- General experience in a multi-national organization
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a project leader (PM, PO, SM, etc.) in the area of IoT/M2M, Mobile app or embedded systems
- Communication skills and the ability to handle complex technical requirements
- “Can do” spirit with strong “getting things done” attitude
- Strong business acumen and entrepreneurship
- Ability to plan and organize workload
- Project management certification is a plus (e.g. PMI, Prince2, IPMA, etc.)
- Fluent in English, German language will be considered as a plus
- Excellent work atmosphere
- Professionally equipped and comfortable office
- Flexible working time
- Free parking place
- Individual impact on the Viessmann R&D Center
- Excellent coffee in a great company
- Possibility to participate in various range of trainings and conferences
What we expect?
- End to End Project Management (initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and closing)
- Maintaining excellent relationships with Stakeholders
- Leading the project team
- Promoting an Agile way of working and supporting a culture of continuous improvement
- Managing the project budget, risk, scope and timeline
- Fully responsible for the successful project delivery
- Primary project interface to the project stakeholders
- Managing projects ensuring good profitability by efficient cost controlling and resource management
- Looking for new business opportunities by solving challenges inside organization