We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. What sets us apart is our diversity – of people, cultures and networks. We have more than 86,000 employees from 125 different countries and a presence in 60 markets.
As we increase our focus on our business and clients based in Europe and the Americas, we’re building a western hub that can support our activity in these regions a more beneficial time zone and location. The hub, located in Warsaw, focuses on managing complex, large scale, cross-border activities including financial crime compliance, cyber security, human resources and banking operations.
Project Manager, Treasury Modelling Department
- Being a delivery orientated person, ensuring projects timelines are met, whilst ensuring business priorities are delivered.
- Identifying, analysing and managing through closure risks, issues, changes, assumptions, dependencies
- Driving adoption and alignment with Agile Project delivery frameworks available in the Bank
- Keeping project team well informed of the design and execution dependencies within the programme and outside the programme.
- Leading a small team of Business Analysts
- Being Client Focus: Ensuring the business requirements, user stories and proposed solutions, achieve the customers' goals
- Gathering, analysing and documenting requirements and user stories; questioning, challenging and proposing innovative, automated solutions where necessary
- Defining the test cases and coordinating testing execution for assigned scope
- 6+ years of overall work experience and 4+ years of relevant experience combined in Agile Scrum master, PMO function, business analysis function
- Ability to work proactively, independently when necessary and displays strong initiative.
- Agile framework or PMP certifications
- Hands on experience in delivering Treasury changes in Tier 1 Bank or treasury department of large corporations.
- Hands on experience in delivering changes for Foreign Exchange products in financial services or treasury department of large corporations.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with a very good standard of English (written and spoken).
- Leading changes following an Agile delivery framework
- Exposure to user centered design
- Exposure to production support
- Displays personal authority, integrity and ethics.
- Exposure to business architecture principles and methods
- Successful Candidate will participate in comprehensive 2-week structured training program which will equip the Candidate with required knowledge to successfully execute their assigned scope of work.
What we offer:
- Career development in a fast-growing company with a clear business strategy
- Opportunity to expand international experience and build global professional relations
- Competitive benefits package (incl. health & life insurance, pension plan, meal cards)
- 3 days of paid volunteering leave our employees can use to support the cause of their choice
- Convenient location (next to Rondo Daszyńskiego) with subway, tram and bus lines
- Comfortable office space with chillout areas, free coffee/tea & fruit supply
- Contribution to building our newest Global Business Services centre