- Taśmowa 10, 02-677 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Now there is a chance to join us in the position of:
- To plan and follow-up on assigned projects according to the defined methodology in DSV Group PMO - including time scheduling, cost plans, resource management, quality assurance etc.
- To develop, implement and anchor workflows/procedures and ensure proper handover from project to operations.
- To report to the project stakeholders according to defined structures, i.e. project team, board, executive and other relevant stakeholders.
- To communicate and involve internal and external stakeholders also at top management level.
- To manage and drive project teams and stakeholders.
- To uncover business needs and turn needs into activities that bring value to DSV.
Join us if you ...
- have 5 years’ Project Management experience with international, finance projects,
- have experience in SAP implementation,
- have excellent written and verbal corporate English language skills
- have Prince2 Foundation Certification,
- have Bachelor degree (as a minimum) or higher,
- are able to build and maintain business relationship,
- are able to work under pressure and with many stakeholder across the organisation.
- Employment contract
- Private medical care
- International work environment
- Home office possibility
- Work-life balance
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Comfortable ergonomic office
- Internal training sessions
- Sport sections and events
- Fruits and vegetables days
- Christmas and Easter gifts
- CSR projects
- Bonding parties and integration meetings
- Bike parking and showers in the office
Please include the following statement in your application documents:
“I give my consent for the processing of my personal data by DSV International Shared Services sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Ożarów Mazowiecki 05-850, at Ożarowska 40/42 Str., Duchnice, for the purpose of current and future recruitment processes and verification of my professional skills, as well as for the transfer of my personal data to other companies belonging to the DSV ISS group for the purpose of any recruitment processes in the future”.
- Please be informed that the data controller of personal data included in the recruitment documents sent by you is DSV International Shared Services sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Ożarów Mazowiecki 05-850, Ożarowska 40/42 st., Duchnice (hereinafter: “DSV ISS”).
- The aforesaid personal data will be processed for the purpose:
a) Recruitment process based on the employer's right under Article 22¹ of the Labor Code. The basis for the processing of the above-mentioned personal data is the legal obligation (legal basis: point c) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation GDPR in connection with the provisions of the Labor Code),
b) Recruitment process based on the consent to processing of personal data i.e. personal data other than those indicated in the point above, provided in the resume form, cover letter and other documents. The basis of the processing is the abovementioned consent (legal basis: point a) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation GDPR),
c) Legitimate interests pursued by the controller DSV ISS in the scope of data obtained from you during the recruitment process in connection with the verification of your skills and abilities needed to work at the position specified in the announcement. The basis for the processing of these data is a legitimate interest (legal basis: point f) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation GDPR),
d) Legitimate interests pursued by the controller DSV ISS) to prove the facts, establish the performance of duties (legal basis: point f) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation GDPR),
e) Future recruitment processes based on the consent to processing of personal data provided in the resume form, cover letter and other documents (legal basis: point a) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation GDPR).
- As part of recruitment, personal data may be provided by DSV ISS to other recipients, i.e. companies from the DSV capital group, subcontractors, service providers and cooperating entities.
- Your data may be transferred to third countries and international organizations, provided that entities established in these countries have implemented adequate safeguards for processed personal data.
- The personal data:
- to the extent indicated in point a), b) and c) your data will be stored for the time necessary to carry out this recruitment, not longer than 6 months from the day of termination the recruitment process;
- to the extent indicated in point d) your data will be kept during the period of limitation of claims resulting from legal provisions, as well as for the period in which the regulations require us to store data;
- to the extent indicated in point e) your personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the date of consent.
- You have the right to request from DSV ISS access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. You have also the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (address: Stawki 2, Warsaw).
- Providing personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Labor Code is a condition for taking part in a recruitment process. In the remaining scope, providing personal data is voluntary.
- Your personal data are not be a subject of automated decision-making including profiling.
- If you would like to know more about processing your personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer Piotr Janiszewski at the e-mail address: [email protected] or by letter sent to the address of the DSV ISS.