- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
We are looking for a Project Manager to drive change initiatives
Would you like to be a part of Solution Delivery unit that is accountable for efficient end-to-end business change delivery to Finance Reporting and Control solutions? We are now looking for a Project Manager to drive changes by developing and improving solutions related to Capital and Regulatory Reporting, , Accounting, Liquidity and Funding, Traded Financial Instruments, Financial or Tax reporting using the SAFe / Agile methodology.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Solution Delivery Competence Centre. We add value by efficient end-to-end business change delivery to Financial Reporting and Control solutions supporting group business processes.
As Project Manager , you will drive change initiatives by traditional project management but also more agile methods – towards which we are aiming. This is an opportunity for you to be involved in several ongoing and upcoming initiatives with focus on establishing, as well as improving ways of working and standards.
What you’ll be doing:
- Driving change initiatives as epic driver with aim to internally improve governance but also head strategic initiatives towards different business areas within Nordea
- Actively demonstrating focus on business requirements and understanding of the complete value chain
- Engaging, coaching and empowering team members to make sure that initiative deliverables and goals are met
- Proactively engaging stakeholders through clear communication, managing their understanding, expectations and involvement
- Getting the opportunity to join a position involving a lot of experiments and learnings, that calls for your courage, passion and flexibility
The role is based in Łódź lub Warsaw
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Can easily adapt to changes
- Have a clear communicator both written and oral
- Have excellent collaboration skills to work between business and IT, great presentation skills
- Are result-oriented, have strong drive to deliver and “can-do” approach
Your experience and background:
- Around 5-year experience of driving different change initiatives in international environment (with distributed teams preferably)
- Practical knowledge of Agile methodology and preferably experience of SAFe
- Ability to facilitate discussion and alternatives or different approaches
- Focus on continual professional development and learning new tools/techniques
- Fluent verbal and written English
- At least Bachelor’s degree
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
- Private medical care
- Fruit in the office
- Life insurance
- Training access to Udemy platform, English courses
- Friendly work environment
- Employee Pension Programme
- Integration, events and celebration of success
- Relocation support
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive benefit package
- Modern office and equipment
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.