- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- rekrutacja zdalna
If you have an experience in project management and you would like to be a part of growing wind industry - this position is right for you.
Sales > SBU NCE Construction > Team 1
Construction is responsible for installing, commissioning and finally handover wind farms to our customers. Working closely together with the customer and other stakeholders is a key parameter to ensure this happens safely, cost efficient and with a high-quality standard. It will be your responsibility to align and sign off the project scope with Sales and ensure that the Wind Turbine Installation projects are planned and implemented within the scope of the contract, within budget, on time, and in the right quality. Customer relationship management, quality and cost control, safety, risk/benefit assessment and leadership towards the complete project team are key functions in this role.
Your main responsibility is to create, maintain and propel project execution balancing scope, budgets, resources and timelines - and to identify, document, escalate and mitigate project risks. Throughout the project it is important that you encourage safety behavior and ensure adherence to regulations and standards on site. In addition, your responsibilities will cover to:
- Align and sign off project scope with Sales including support during the negotiation phase
- Ensure that your projects are cost efficient for the benefit of the customer and to stay motivated in the market
- Align and balance requirements within product, production, installation and service requirements
- Be key contact for the customer after the handover from Sales, from handover to propelling the resource planning and milestones needed for productive project execution
- Ensure continuous communication and update to all stakeholders using the agreed tools
- Continuously evaluate project and work out lessons learned, both during project gates and after milestones and delivery
- Ensure that project planning corresponds with contractual agreements, follow up on changes and involve relevant legal resources
- Identify and utilize the correct construction technologies and guides ensuring that Vestas quality standards are met
You probably have a Bachelor's or Master's degree within Engineering, Business Administration, Finance or similar. You could have a commercial background combined with technical understanding or a technical background combined with solid commercial understanding. In addition, you have:
- Project Management experience e.g. from supervising large scale construction projects in an international environment
- Experience with modular construction projects is advantageous
- Great business acumen/analytical skills and good understanding of the value chain
- Ability to keep the overview and think ahead, but also to appreciate the operational aspects
- Certified in project management tools e.g. Prince2, IPMA, PMI, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma or similar
- Knowledge of modular development and new product introductions across a global value chain is a plus
- Good IT skills and Experience with the Microsoft packages, SAP, BI or equivalent EPR knowledge
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to coach, motivate and supervise people
- Customer focused and solution-oriented
- Solid ability to overview the financial aspects of projects and act on deviations
- Proven ability to work both separately and in teams in an environment with tight deadlines
- Open-minded and good at sharing and gathering information within a team
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with great opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, innovative, hard-working and international work environment in the sustainable energy sector. We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
You will work in our office in Warsaw, Poland.
Please apply no later than 25th August 2021.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.