If you love creating big things, having fun working in a small and family-alike start-up team, if you're ambitious and create inspiring things and you are a person who gets things done - then we're looking for you.
Business is a team sport and we look for A players only: hungry to learn new and cutting edge eCommerce business techniques, hungry to grow, with exceptional work ethic, who likes to create, build, help and contribute.
We’re a young, dynamic American company with an office in Miasteczko Nowy Wilanów, Warsaw. We’re a brand selling organic and 100% natural beauty and health products around the world.
Unlike boring corporate jobs, this is an opportunity to be a part of high performing team of A-players who make things happen, coordinate projects to successful completion with full opportunity to do interesting projects and have a real voice in the company.
Project Manager at a Dynamic Start-Up
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
What type of tasks you will be doing:
- Overseeing all departments processes, creating new SOPs, systemizing office system to achieve more efficiency
- Around 2h each day covering customer service messages (the 3h work from home on both Sat & Sun is also to mainly cover customers' emails from Amazon; this way you'll understand the products better)
- Communicating with suppliers and manufacturers around the world to create and deliver best products
- Managing and systemizing all data excel sheets, dropbox folders for the company; making sure everyone follows the processes
- Overseeing some production facility work and contributing work for few days as well if needed so you learn the processes (this means you will need to sometimes (not more than once or twice a week, if that) show up in a 2nd location in Kierszek, Kabaty where the facility is
- Helping with development of beauty cosmetics formulations
- Researching machines and equipment for our production line to optimize the processes
- Work directly with the CEO, helping out with schedule & tasks, mediating in interpersonal situations of the team, improving the overall effectiveness
The type of person we're looking for:
- You’re excellent/fluent in English (in our office we speak only english with each other, customers, suppliers).
- You’re obsessed with precision and details (good with administrative tasks and keeping things in order).
- You’re organized. You deliver what they promise 100%.
- You’re resourceful. You don't need hand holding at every turn.
- You have pride in your work ethic. You’re ambitious. Can't sleep if something is not done right.
- You’re great with people, you mediate conflicts between people well and you bring an upbeat spirit to the team.
- You want to be a part of something special, new and interesting. You want your contribution and work be significant and are serious about your career and growth.
What's in it for you?
- Learning from and working with the CEO of the company directly
- Working in the English, international environment.
- Learning entirely new eCommerce skill set that no one in Poland teaches or does
- Working with organic beauty and health products, overseeing how they are being made
- Managing small teams of fun, smart and ambitious people
Submit your application for the Project Manager position via Plikuj button below.