Project Manager with English or German
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
Job Reference 231629
Join our team in Atos Global Delivery Center Wroclaw and work with them on challenging and innovative projects to deliver the best that they can. Do you show the same determination, whether you’re doing something simple or something completely out of ordinary? If so, why not come and join the European leader in information technology?
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for setting up and delivering complex solution projects realized by international teams working around the world. You will gain great professional experience in the overall on-time, on-budget and in-scope delivery of IT Software development projects, using cutting-edge tools, technologies and approach.
As a Project Manager you will be empowered to:
- Lead internal and external IT software development projects from beginning to the end,
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Support project acquisitions and business case developments – support sales and bid management teams, coordinate of project requirements analysis and quotations;
- Initiate and set up projects in line with Atos Project Management, Software delivery and Service transition methods;
- Develop full-scale project plans
- Build and manage Project Teams (recruit, develop work plans, coordinate team and sub-team activities);
- Actively follow delivery phase of the project, ensuring proper communication within the team, monitor progress and quality of work delivered;
- Communicate with project stakeholders, manage expectations on project deliverables;
- Manage and monitor project constraints – schedule, scope and costs;
- Monitor and report project performance, progress and risk status;
- Record and promote experience acquired in the project.
- Travel to customer locations.
- Master's degree preferably in area of IT technologies;
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Project Manager;
- Demonstrated track record in delivering IT projects in International environment;
- Good technical knowledge across various IT areas;
- Strong practical knowledge of common project management methods and standards (PMI PMBOK®, SCRUM, AGILE PM), PMP® certification preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and presentation skills, ability to effectively maintain relationship with stakeholders using remote tools;
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
Successful candidate shall expect:
- Competitive salary;
- Benefit package (insurance, multisport, private health care, dental care);
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest developing international IT company;
- Share and enjoy your hobby with colleagues (climbing, sailing, squash etc.)
- Dedicated individual training and development plan
- Ability to gain unique experience in working with multinational teams and stakeholders, delivering results in complex projects;
- Professional trainings and certifications;
- Enjoying Atos as Best Place to Work®
- Work from Home or other locations;
- Business travels.