Project Manager with German - sales phase
- Muchoborska 8A, 54-424 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Project Manager with German - sales phaseNumer ref.: 123190
This role is responsible for managing projects and programs in complex environment.
T&T Project Manager – sales is required to work closely with the customer, suppliers and internal Service Lines in order to coordinate preparation of offer for T&T service for external Customers. The project manager has an overall responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule and contract deliverables preparation and support successful Contract signature.
The individual works within a matrix organization and lead a cross functional team in developing and implementing project deliverables, with an emphasis on quality, productivity, and consistency. T&T Project Manager is expected to successfully apply techniques of planning, tracking, change control and risk management as well as is able to discuss and convince internal and external Customers.
Tools/Programs used by the person who will fulfill this role: MS Office, MS Project
Totally remote work possible
On this position we give an opportunity to lead projects/programs, work directly for the customers
Working hours: 8-16
- 5+ year Project Management and/or Program Management experience in IT global environment
- Leadership skills and proven experience in building and managing virtual IT teams, ability to lead and motivate the project team to the defined target in complex and dynamic environment
- Experience in working with external and internal customers, strong customer/3rd party management skills
- Comfortable with multitasking and working under pressure with time constraints
- Technical experience in the following areas: Cloud, RedHat, Ansible, Network, Mainframe, Security or ServiceNow
- Fluent/very good in English & German
- Sales experience would be an asset
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.