- Piotra Skargi 3, 50-082 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Business development, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project
and program management, Product Management and Development, Trading
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #214698BR
Job Type: Full Time
Numer ref.: 214698BR
Specifically, this role would require you to:
- support project streams of large and mid-size strategic and regulatory change projects
- manage budgets, timelines, deliverables and risks against internal and external requirements
- act as interface to stakeholders involving markets, control functions, business solution owners, operations and IT-analysts
- assist on the production, review and answer queries of weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting and perform ad-hoc analysis
You’ll be working in the COO ITP Change Programs team in Poland. You will be joining the team responsible for managing strategic UBS Global Wealth Managements change-the-bank projects and developing and implementing key change initiatives.
- University degree, preferably in banking / finance / economics -related discipline
- at least 4 years of experience in project management, implementation and PMO strategies
- at least 2 years of experience in financial services, preferably in a project / implementation environment
- supported large scale projects throughout the project life cycle and effectively collaborated with international teams across business entities
- proficient language skills in English; German is a plus
- excellent analytical, problem solving and time management skills
- strong stakeholder management skills
- ability to simplify and document complex topics for a broad stakeholder base
- ability to work within tight timelines on multiple topics simultaneously
- a dependable team player contributing to the team objectives
- willing to keep learning and continually self-improve
- an excellent communicator with strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- able to see an issue from multiple angles / perspectives while maintaining an overall big picture
- motivated to drive change in a project set up
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Please submit your application in English
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."