- Strzegomska 36, 53-611 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Project Manager leads software development activities for number of Radio Frequency embedded system products in area of Mobile Networks Base Station. You will have a chance to come across latest Mobile Network solutions as well as "System on the Chip" technologies not seen anywhere else.
Responsibilities include project preparations, schedule and execution management, change and fault management, resources planning and communication towards project stakeholders.
You will be working in the agile-inspired SW development models.
We work with:
- Microsoft tools
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Software Engineering or similar
- Certification or educational degree in project management or equivalent role
- Understanding of the Software/Feature Development Lifecycle, including incremental models (e.g. agile)
- Hands-on experience in software development project management (including experience in planning, execution, risk and change management)
- Experience in risk management and mitigation
- Radio Frequency technology know-how would be an additional advantage
- Problem solving attitude and ability to make decision even in ambiguous situation
- Self-reliance and self-discipline
- Organizational skills, leadership skills and effective communication skills
- Fluent English, both spoken and written