- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 miesiące temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
As a result of dynamic growth of our organization we are currently looking for candidates for the position of Project Manager.
- Be the Key person, responsible for multiple projects for all projects stages.
- Lead the project team, establish the project execution approach and oversee project hand-over, execution planning, monitoring and control activities for both internal and external resources to accomplish all project goals.
- Drive the formal acceptance of the project, contract close-out and its acknowledgement by the customer.
- Contact person for the customer and an escalation point for project issues.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakehold-ers.
- Define all project plan documents, including scope and financial plans.
- Ensure that the project follows execution best practices and Hitachi ABB Power Grids policies.
- Monitor and control project progress and efficient resource utilization, pro-ject financials, overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses and cash flow.
- Ensure that the project is formally closed out as contractually agreed.
- Higher education diploma (technical university degree).
- 2-3 years of experience in Project Management.
- Experience in control and protection system projects, retrofit, support and service contracts.
- Knowledge of SCADA system and SAP is beneficial.
- Experience in Software projects will be attribute.
- Knowledge of PMI, PRINCE2 methodology is an advantage.
- Knowledge of MS Office and MS Project.
- SEP certification.
- Ability to read technical drawing and documentations.
- Very good knowledge of English and Polish.
- Structured and organized person with the ability to work under time pres-sure.
- Good negotiator with high communication skills.
- Team-player able to build and motivate a project team.
- Driving license.
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com