- Powstańców Śląskich 95, Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 8 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day!
Job ID: EMEA01363
Location: Wroclaw, Poland
Department: Marketing / Product Management
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
Project Manager will be part of the Corporate Project Management team and will report to Head of Corporate Project Management Office. The main focus will be on mentoring and coaching QIAGEN’s project managers responsible for Hilden or EMEA based projects, along with Global projects impacting multiple regions in listed below activities:
- Design, set-up and manage medium to large projects from idea to completion.
- Develops cross-functional project plans with a connection and understanding to business relevance and strategy.
- Monitor, control and track project’s progress versus plan.
- Manage proactively project risks and mitigation plans within the project team.
- Lead the project team and drive change management.
- Create and maintain project documentation, plans, resource commitments and reports.
- Report out project status to senior management and stakeholders.
- 8+ years of experience in project management in a manufacturing environment.
- BS/BA or higher in science, engineering or related areas.
- Fluent knowledge of English is required. Knowledge of German would be a plus.
- Background in molecular biology, chemistry, or engineering desirable.
- Basic knowledge of IVD regulations would be advantageous.
- Certified Project Manager (PMI, Prince2, Lean Six Sigma, etc.) is preferable.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and of project management tools.
- Proactive, enthusiastic team player with an ability to work flexibly, under pressure and ambitious timelines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills from shop floor to VP.
- Outstanding organizational skills including attention to detail.
- Excellent negotiation, facilitation and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively.
- Strong ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- High self-motivation.
- Strong influencing skills.
What we offer
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We act with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial decision-making and want you to excel your growth and shape the future of QIAGEN.
- Possibility to develop in an international company
- Training and development programs
- Private medical care
- roup Life Insurance
- Multisport card
- Flexible benefits platform
- Language classes
- Pension Scheme (PPE) after 12 months
- Childcare subsidy
- Happy Monday :)
- Friendly atmosphere
- Casual dress code
- Attractive location (Sky Tower)
QIAGEN is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, or disability.
If this interdisciplinary challenge appeals to you, you can expect a highly motivated team that is looking forward to your support! Please apply online, quoting the reference number, with your complete application documents as well as your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!