We are a logistics company belonging to the international Logwin Group, which history dates back to 1877. The network of own offices, customer service in the field of sea, air, rail and road transport as well as contract logistics or e-commerce services means that we comprehensively serve many well-known brands.
Currently, we are looking for the following people to the ranks of our company:
Location: Wojkowice (dolnośląskie)
The Logistics Project Manager is part of the Business Development and Implementation Team and is responsible for execution of assigned projects within the agreed timeline, budget and deliverables.
Scope of responsibility:
Evaluation and planning of projects:
- Actively participates - if applicable - in sales trajectories by means of the validation of requirements and/or documenting and presenting solutions;
- Determines the scope and preconditions of a project, following the receipt of a project assignment and evaluates the risks of failure;
- Records planning, budget, quality standards and acceptance criteria and presents these to the managers and other parties involved in the project for approval;
- Determines the composition of the project team and discusses the availability of the employees with the departments, such as Information Technology, Engineering, Operations, HRM and/or Finance;
- Maintains contact with the external customer in order to assess and discuss his/her requirements and expectations;
- Advises internal principal with regard to the required organizational changes as a result of the project.
- Actively participates in ensuring an involved, well-functioning and well-informed project team and - if applicable - solves conflicts;
- Monitors the progress of the project in terms of time, budget and quality;
- Adds personal professionalism and skills to solutions formulated by project team members and/or coaches project team member with regard to specific professional fields, where required;
- Makes adjustments in the event of a (an impending) deviations and - if required - informs the parties involved;
- Reports and communicates with the parties involved, regarding the status of the project;
- Ensures the completion of the project in accordance with the agreement;
- Compares the results and the progress of the project with the plan and evaluates the differences.
- Thinking and working on the level of at least School of Higher Vocational Education/ University level:
- Proven knowledge and understanding of project methodologies;
- Knowledge of and experience with supply chain, logistics, warehousing and distribution & freight management;
- Knowledge of / experience with IT systems, preferable with Warehouse, Transport and Duty management systems;
- Extensive and relevant work experience.
Specific job related characteristics:
- Social and communicative skills with regard to the management and coaching of a project and frequent internal and external communication;
- Advanced verbal and written skills in English;
- Planning and management skills in order to structure a project plan and make it possible to implement this;
- Solution oriented with regard the desired/undesired deviations of the project plan;
- Team player based on the continuous management and as such being part of a project team;
- Frequent travelling required.
In return, we offer you:
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Positive working environment;
- A rich benefits package: private medical care, group life insurance, sports cards etc.